AIM Rule 26
This information is being disclosed to comply with the requirements of Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies - 'Company Information Disclosure', the company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers (the Takeover Code). Last updated 18th October 2016.
Description of the business:
- Please click here for a description of the business
Board of Directors:
- Please click here for the names of the directors and biographical detail
- Please click here for the details of Board Committees
Country of incorporation and main country of operation:
- Ilika Plc is incorporated in England (Company Number 7187804) which is also its main country of operation.
Documents and Announcements:
The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Please click here for details of the latest prices
- Please click here for details of the latest news
- The Company is not listed on any other exchanges or trading platforms.
Number of securities in issue:
- The number of shares in issue is 78,402,710. 60% of the shares are deemed to be in public hands (40% not in public hands). No shares are held in treasury.