Ilika licenses its technology for the manufacture of its Stereax® solid state battery. Below is a summary of Ilika’s approach to entering into licence agreements, but please talk to Ilika to discuss your specific requirements.
R&D licenses to create custom samples based on the Stereax® technology
An OEM may want to engage with Ilika so that we tailor our technology to meet a specific capacity and/or form factor. Ilika offers an R&D license under which we customize our technology and deliver samples to the OEM. This engagement is ideal when an OEM is looking to create prototypes or a proof of concept for their application. License fees are based on the required development, number of samples and whether the customer is seeking to acquire rights to the technology created.
Stereax® IP manufacturing license
For OEM/manufacturers looking to produce Stereax® batteries, Ilika offers a comprehensive IP and technology portfolio, as well as services to transfer its
- Technology for manufacturing. The scope of our licenses can be customized based on our customer’s needs such as: Included technology.
- Applications or market for which the license is granted.
The license includes:
- Rights to exploit specific patents.
- Rights to use detailed know-how on how to manufacture one or several specific batteries using Ilika’s physical vapour deposition method.
The commercial components of the manufacturing licenses are:
- License fee.
- Royalties per unit once in production.
- Support & Maintenance service during the technology transfer from Ilika to the manufacturer.
Manufacturing license parts list
- Battery fabrication process details
- Chemicals and fabrication supplies
- Fabrication and battery testing machinery
- Battery operating electrical specifications
- Battery test and characterization data
- Reference design
- List of relevant battery regulations
- Battery attachment and packaging options
- Battery samples
Ilika licenses its technology for the manufacture of its Stereax® solid state battery. Below is a summary of Ilika’s approach to entering into license agreements. However, we encourage our customers to discuss their specific requirements directly with us.