We can support your product design and road to market through:
- Evaluation of our standard battery prototypes
- Customisation of our standard prototypes
- Dedicated battery design programs
- Low volume prototyping
- High volume manufacturing in our planned scale up facilities
- Licensing of the technology
Changing the xy dimensions of our standard prototypes is only a photolithography mask away!
Contact us if you require small design modification in the design of our standard prototypes to fit your needs
BATTERY DESIGN PROGRAMS
We can design batteries specific to your needs, even if the requirement development is not on our imminent road map. For example, for unusual shapes and sizes or specific energy and power performance.
Contact us to learn our NRE-based design programs
PROTOTYPING / MANUFACTURING
Ilika is currently developing and producing small volumes of batteries in its facilities at the University of Southampton. We can provide you with 10s or 100s cells for early prototyping (depending on size).
We are currently scaling-up our Stereax technology in a larger local facility and will provide high volumes of cells, with full reliability testing in 2022.
For OEM/manufacturers looking to produce Stereax batteries, Ilika offers a comprehensive IP and technology portfolio, as well as services to transfer its
- Technology for manufacturing. The scope of our licences can be customised based on our customer’s needs, such as included technology
- Applications or market for which the licence is granted